Dr. Robert C. Slater
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Minnesota License # 5108
- Licensed Acupuncture Provider: Minnesota License #1067
- Certified Medial Examiner: Minnesota Certification #: 3723762400
- Diplomate in Orthopedic Care: Minnesota Certificate # 396
- Certified in Clinical Nutrition: Certified in 2019
Owner Responsibilities at Healing Hands Wellness Center: 40 Years of Dedicated Professional Service
- Chiropractic Provider With 40 Years Expertise
- Specialized in Orthopedic Focused Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Professional Adjustments For Spinal and Extremity Care
- Medical Examiner for Drivers Needing DOT Certifications
- Comprehensive Nutritional Evaluation and Support
- Acupuncture Provider for Meridian Based Treatment
Doctor’s Professional and Education Achievements
- Bachelor of Arts [Industrial Psychology]: University of Georgia in Athens Georgia: matriculated and in good standing in 1972.
- Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena Texas: matriculated as Doctor of Chiropractic in good standing: matriculated in 1980
- University of Western Australia, Perth Western Australia: matriculated as Master of Anatomy [sacro-iliac joints] and Certified in Biomechanics of the Knee: matriculated in good standing in 1995.
- National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois: matriculated as Diplomate in Orthopedics in good standing and certified in 2012.
- Northwestern Health Sciences College in Bloomington Minnesota: Department of Transportation Registration as Medical Examiner: in good standing and certified in 2013.
- Northwestern Health Sciences College in Bloomington Minnesota: Certified in 300 Hours of Clinical Nutrition: in good standing since 2019.
- Northwestern Health Sciences College in Bloomington Minnesota: Certified in Acupuncture Treatment: in good standing and certified in 2020.
Dr. Robert C. Slater’s Personal Lifetime Interests
- 5th degree black belt in Vietnamese Kung Fu
- Avid chess player
- Hunting for Antiques
- Physical Training
- Remodeling homes